- Bachelor’s degree preferred or related experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a recruiting capacity
- Call Center/Sales Center recruiting experience a plus
- Demonstrate understanding of the Internet as a research and talent identification tool.
- Experience working with iCims or other applicant tracking systems is required.
- Creative talent identification capabilities and techniques to identify talent, including social media resources/platforms is preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office suite of products.
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills and the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communications required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple partners simultaneously with time sensitivity and sense of urgency.
- Strong aptitude for learning and drive for career growth.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.