Responsible for leading team to ensure timely and accurate submission and follow-up of all claims. Also to ensure we maximize collectability for all claims and train staff to meet these objectives.
Lead team by providing direction on claims/tickets that need to be worked in order to ensure we submit timely and maximize revenue
2. Review claim cues to ensure clean claim submission (accurate) and followed up in a timely manner
3. Train on any issues identified within the team to ensure they are working their payers thoroughly
4. Identifying and resolving trends
5. Work with management, partner with field (PCC’s, Regional Billers) and internal departments (Credentialing) to identify and resolve trends
6. Provide direction and monitor workflow regarding all claim assignments and ensuring claims reflect the correct status
7. Other duties applicable to positive performance of team
High School Diploma, GED Required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
3-5 years’ experience in billing, medical insurance claim processing
Proficient in MS Excel and Word
10 key by touch
Ability to communicate and resolve issues effectively with others
Ability to establish a good working relationships with all levels of staff
Ability to effectively communicate and promote both verbally and in writing. Well-developed communication skills to gain the trust and cooperation of others when it may be difficult to achieve, and ability to communicate technical concepts and abstract ideas
Ability to gather, analyze, interpret and present data in clear and concise reports and make recommendations
Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed