Blueprint Solutions, LLC is a leader in clinical office management systems for hearing healthcare clinics, using Java web based applications. Our software is cloud-based, and built on the latest technologies. As part of a fast-growing company, you will have the chance to wear many hats. Adaptability and flexibility are required to respond to a variety of challenges. There are many opportunities for learning and professional growth, and your career path is customizable based on your abilities and your drive to succeed.
As a Software Support and Training Specialist, your core responsibilities will include:
• Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Blueprint Solutions product suite.
• Provide software application training using a variety of delivery methods including web-based tools
• Coordinate new customer implementations, providing effective training to maximize use of the software
• Develop training materials for Blueprint Solutions including video tutorials
• Provide end-user application support
• Troubleshoot issues reported by customers and provide solutions
• Facilitate problem-solving between end user and our development staff
• Participate with Blueprint Solutions development staff in testing new releases of the product
• Develop and provide content updates to our website
• Provide social media content and communication
• BA/BS Degree
• Ability to communicate professionally by phone and email
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to quickly establish strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel and PowerPoint