MedRx, Inc. is a U.S. based global manufacturer and innovator of advanced computerized diagnostic and hearing instrument fitting technologies, specifically designed for the hearing care professional. MedRx has created a remarkable New Generation of discreet, yet powerful PC-based instrumentation for Audiometry, Real Ear Measurement, Live Speech Mapping, Hearing Instrument Testing & Evaluation and Video Otoscopy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Participate in the complete Agile software development life cycle.
• Responsible for implementing user interfaces for our next-generation, rich client applications.
• Use experience, research, and analysis to solve complex UX design problems with elegant solutions.
• Adapt creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards universally.
• Maintain active knowledge of and implement user-centric design best practices.
• Contribute to the evolution and strategy of company design policies and practices as they apply to the implementation of standards, interaction, color, typography, artwork, and all other visual/interactive expressions of the user experience.
• 5+ years of expert level experience with Microsoft Visual Studio creating multi-tier applications in a large business enterprise level environment using C#.
• 3+ years of expert level experience with Microsoft Visual Studio creating user interfaces for WPF applications in a large business enterprise level environment.
• Demonstrable skill creating WPF XAML user interfaces, including deep knowledge of control templates, resource dictionaries and data binding.
• Demonstrable skill creating business applications using MVVM pattern.
• Working knowledge of unit and functional testing methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to utilize wireframes, simulations and prototypes to create a finished application.
• Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Individual must be a team quality player in a fast paced environment. The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees:
• Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to follow set standards and take direction
• Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
• Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner • Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
• Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, and verbal
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.